Analog Design Engineering Intern (m/f/d)
*the start date of this position is in 2021
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
- As a design engineering intern, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model, implement and document analog, digital, and RF integrated circuits (ICs). And, you’ll have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like power management, isolation and high voltage for automotive and industrial markets.
- Some of your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Partnering with business teams and system engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications
- Providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost
- Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation
- Characterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases
- Driving behavioral models
Put your talent to work with us as a Design Engineer Intern – change the world, love your job!
- Minimum education Bachelors of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or ECE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Benefit from an attractive compensation
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development