Analog Design Engineering Intern (m/f/d) - (190004JB)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
As a design engineering intern, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model, implement and document analog, digital, and RF integrated circuits (ICs). And, you’ll have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power and many more.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Component, circuit and system development and modelling for DC-DC converters
- Developing and designing new circuits and topologies for integrated circuit in power management applications, like LDOs, inductive buck or boost converter.
- Design and simulation of analog and mixed signal integrated circuit with Cadence IC design tools (like for instance design of amplifier, buffer, bandgaps, level-shifter, charge pumps)
- Measurements of the IC prototypes using laboratory instruments
Put your talent to work with us as a Design Engineer Intern – change the world, love your job!
- Course of study in the field of Analog Circuit Design, Microelectronics or similar
- Basic knowledge in design of analog integrated circuits
- Knowledge in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in German and English
- Knowledge in Cadence Virtuoso would be a plus
- Knowledge in DC-DC converter would be plus as well
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
To be considered for this position, please apply.