As to internyou will get the opportunity to support the Research Products Team (RP) international setting in on. The RP team Primarily focusses on conducting Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) research on companies and in turn, producing detailed company reports. The internship will mostly draw on your analytical and research skills, but as ability to work in a team, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Research analyze, and rate the ESG performance of publicly-traded and private companies of the Food, Tourism and retailing industries and prepare profiles to be published in the Sustainalytics Platform;
- Participate in other client-focused or internal projects for Sustainalytics
- Support the work of the RP Team committed to responsible investing
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of responsible investing
- Develop knowledge of various industry segments
- Develop knowledge of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) criteria and performance
- Be coached and mentored by experienced team members
- Identify fit for a permanent, long-term position with the company – openings availing
- Graduate university degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and / or social science);
- Basic knowledge of the Food, Tourism and retailing industries, or at least a strong interest in specializing specializing specializing specializing specializing specializing specializing specializing in the industry;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and SRI / RI market;
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability;
- Strong analytical skills and research,
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Including strong writing and public speaking skills;
- Client focused;
- Resourceful and independent;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Fluency in English is required, Whereas fluency in German or French is a strong asset Considered;
- Workforce-ready candidates (ie Those nearing the end of Their Studies) strongly preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send the below requested materials to email@example.com. citing ‘[Name] RP Intern FRA’in the subject line_._
- A cover letter
- Your resume
- Academic transcripts
- Your answers to the following questions in no more than one page:
1. Please explain the concept of Responsible Investing in your own words
2. Pick a well-known company of your choice and highlight the top three most material ESG risks for that company
All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For additional information, feel free to contact Hielke Vonk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)20 - 205 00 29.