Intern/Associate Consultant (m/f/d) Healthcare & Life Sciences – Germany
Our clients in Healthcare & Life Sciences are world leading companies and key innovators in the pharma, biotech, healthcare technology, diagnostics, health IT and consumer health space..
What makes us special:
- Get involved right away in a thriving company with a startup feel
- Add to your experience with our projects that focus on growth, have a positive impact, and truly matter
- Voice your unique ideas in a corporate culture defined by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness, and integrity
- Feel at home working with our helpful, enthusiastic colleagues who have great team spirit
- Broaden your perspective with our training curriculum, learning programs and constructive feedback meetings
- Unwind in our break areas where you can help yourself to the healthy snacks and beverages provided
- Choose between one of our German offices for your internship (we will also take your preferred industry into account!)
- Get a head start on your career with our opportunities for full-time positions post-internship
How you will create an impact:
- Support projects for industry leaders and early-stage ventures in driving launch effectiveness and commercial excellence
- Have impact on our clients’ business success as well as on shaping the future of healthcare for our society
- Collaborate with team members to develop and assess strategic options via targeted business and market insights
- Carry out competitive and benchmark analyses and evaluations
- Support the development of strategies, solutions and actionable recommendations for our clients
- Work in international project teams with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds
- You have an above-average academic performance (majoring in any subject with a focus on general business, science or medical)
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- You have practical experience from internships at other consulting firms or within industry
- You are fluent in business English and German (written and spoken)
- You have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You are highly motivated to develop new skills and grow professionally
Have we sparked your interest? Check out our video.
If you would like to become an intern/associate consultant at one of our German offices in Bonn, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, or Munich, we would be happy to receive your application in English or German!
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our work is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world's #1 pricing advisor and thought leader.
Your personal contact
Willy-Brandt-Allee 13, 53113 Bonn
Tel. +49 228 9843 0