Intern/Associate Consultant (m/f/d) Automotive – Germany
Interested in gaining industry experience with a top international consulting firm? Want to combine your interest in business with your analytical skills? You’re in the right place! We’re looking for Chinese speaking students to support our project teams in the automotive practice for at least 10 weeks.
What makes us special:
- Get involved right away in a thriving company with a startup feel
- Add to your experience with our projects that focus on growth, have a positive impact, and truly matter
- Voice your unique ideas in a corporate culture defined by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness, and integrity
- Feel at home working with our helpful, enthusiastic colleagues who have great team spirit
- Broaden your perspective with our training curriculum, learning programs and constructive feedback meetings
- Unwind in our break areas where you can help yourself to the healthy snacks and beverages provided
- Choose between one of our German offices for your internship (we will also take your preferred industry into account!)
- Get a head start on your career with our opportunities for full-time positions post-internship
How you will create an impact:
- Apply your creative problem-solving and strategic thinking skills on national and international consultancy projects
- Carry out competitive and benchmark analyses and evaluations
- Exchange insights with experienced senior team members to develop business cases and customer presentations
- Draw on your experience to prepare, conduct, and evaluate expert interviews and workshops
- You have an above-average academic performance (majoring in any subject with a focus on business, psychology, engineering, or science)
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- You have practical experience from internships at other consulting firms or within industry
- You are fluent in business English, Chinese and German (written and spoken)
- You have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You are highly motivated to develop new skills and grow professionally
Have we sparked your interest? Check out our video.
If you would like to become an intern/associate consultant at one of our German offices in Cologne, Frankfurt, or Munich, we would be happy to receive your application in English or German!
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our work is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world's #1 pricing advisor and thought leader.
Your personal contact
Willy-Brandt-Allee 13, 53113 Bonn
Tel. +49 228 9843 0