Our department Global HSE Process and Performance is responsible for the HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) digitalization and reporting processes. We suport the company worldwide and for all activities (Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Research & Development, Sales and Administration) to ensure the right reporting solution
- Collaboration in the digitalization of HSE reporting processes
- Supporting the reporting process and improvement projects
- Collaboration in the process optimization
- Data analysis and data management
- Mandatory internship of 3 months in your studies of engineering, enivronmental protection, management safety and health at work or information technologies
- You are enthusiastic about topics related to HSE and bring with them a lot of commitment, strong communication skills
- Be proactive and highly motivated
- You have a good knowledge in English (French knowledge is a plus)
- Well-versed use of standardized software (MS-Office, Excel and other Microsoft tools, software management)
If you are interested, please send us your complete online application with covering letter indicating the time period, curriculum vitae, certificates, study regulations, confirmation about your mandatory internship of 3 months and your enrollment certificate.
- An international work environment in which you can develop your talents and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.