As the winner of the CLEVIS Star Award for the Best Company for internships and in the category Working Atmosphere, we offer exciting and challenging internships to outstanding students. You will be provided with a deep understanding of our Sales and Customer Teams. As an intern, you will become a valued member of one of our Customer Teams, working directly with the customer, and having selling and account management responsibility. We are seeking students who are leaders, who make things happen, are analytical thinkers and problem solvers as well as excellent communicators. We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
We will assign you to specific Customer Teams for the duration of your internship. Your responsibilities will include achieving competitively superior in-store presence of our brands at assigned grocery or retail drug accounts. Additionally, you will be assigned special projects to complete, and will be expected to make meaningful contributions to the growth of our brands by completing business analyses and participating in account presentations. You will be expected to learn and use conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
We are looking for:
• Candidates who are at least in the third semester of their Bachelor studies, with good academic results
• Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland or knowledge of its market
• Fluency in German
• Ability to communicate in English within the business environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments
• Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
• Creativity, innovation and initiative