You want to create our new technologies, processes, materials and equipment for our leading brands like BRAUN®, Oral-B® and Pampers®? Than this might be something for you:
“The magic behind our brands”
For our Technical Innovation Centers in Kronberg and Schwalbach (near Frankfurt/M.) we are offering Internships, Bachelor and Master Thesis projects for students.
The duration can be 3-12 months, the duration for a thesis usually is 6 months. Ideally you are within the last 2 years of your studies.
You need to be registered at university for the entire time of your internship period.
Non-EU students need to hold a valid study visa/work permit for Germany for the internship period.
A pre-requisite for offering an Internship / Thesis is that we have a suitable project available that matches your qualification, the university requirements and our business needs. Your project could look like one of the following:
• Develop innovative mechanical concepts and design functional elements
• Design analog, digital and responsive electronic concepts and smart physical prototypes
• Explore new creative applications for advanced sensor technologies
• Drive new concepts of rapid mold building through additive manufacturing technologies
• Simulation, analysis and visualization of processes
• Develop metallic cutting foils for dry shaver including cost analysis
• Lead a feasibility study for the commercialization of a new raw material
• Profile NMR mouse to measure liquid transport and distribution in diapers
• Investigate of e.g. super absorbing polymers, oral biology, formulae for hair care products or Demo development
• Investigate of oral biology
•own your own exciting project with business impact
•apply your skills and strengthen your capabilities
•work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
•work in multi-functional teams
•gain support and mentorship on your professional development in a structured Internship program
•have various training opportunities
While seeing this project as mutual trial and testing us as a potential future employer, you will gain insights into an international organization and receive an attractive salary on top.
Did you know P&G Germany has been awarded as one of the best employers for internships with the STAR Clevis Award TOP PRAKTIKUM 2018?
We put all efforts together to deliver the best learning experience to our interns.
You are a talented and highly motivated student being passionate about technical and scientific curiosity from European University in Engineering and Natural Science disciplines including:
Engineering: Mechanical-, Electrical-, Chemical-, Industrial-, Precision-Engineering, Mechatronics, Packaging or equivalent
Physical Sciences: Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Physics, Materials Technology and Science and Mathematical Modeling & Simulation
In addition to technical excellence and good knowledge of English, you have skills such as creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work in a team.