Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without?
Are you eager to gain work experience in the DACH Headquarter of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
As the winner of the CLEVIS Star Award for the Best Company for internships in Germany, we offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students.
Our marketing (brand management) teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world renowned brands, developing marketing plans and identifying marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Together, we will continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
These are some examples of what you could work on:
• Co-lead a launch or evaluating the strategies of a brand or product
• Lead market & brand analysis, capturing input of the team to recommend actions
• Work on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaign briefs (campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
What you can expect from us
We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting corporate environment we work in.
To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are a student with dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this internship is for you.
· Top talents coupled with Brand Management interest/passion· At least 1 year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)· Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities· Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus· Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis· Good command of the English and German language
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.