The community & marketing Manager serves as the initial point of contact to our beloved customers. She/he will also will be leading the development and implementation of social media marketing strategies.
- Monitor social media communities including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and Google+, and actively participate in discussions across communities and other relevant websites.
- Find resolutions to customer issues
- Spread the Polagram Love
- Develop, drive, and optimize the marketing plan for international expansion
- Develop complex brand and event partnership development
- Manage communications, media and PR outreach
- Storyboard and execute innovative marketing campaings and pop-ups
- Identify and engage with community and brand advocates
- Work closely with our management team to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
This is a distance position, which means job can be done from any place (home, coffee shop, library, co-working, beach etc.)
Start date : ASAP
You are into photography and before all you are passioned by the new mobile technologies. Highly motivated, hard worker, not scared to spend times when it comes to building great stuffs.
You have constantly new ideas, you can't refrain from testing and creating new stuffs. You like to build and setup new projects. You always take initiatives.
You could have been art director at Cosmo. You know what's cool and what's not.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Communication or Marketing from a leading Business School/University
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English required, another language is a plus (we are working for the worldwide planet).
You are on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!
Launched in 2012 in Paris, Polagram is the 1st app in Europe to provide mobile users a wide range of photo products and services. With over 700k DLs and 4.5+ average rating on Apple, GooglePlay and Samsung stores, we already sent out millions of photos to more than 50 countries in the world. Our app is currently available in French, English, German, Italian and Spanish languages.
Polagram aims to be the leader in personal publishing so that everyone can turn their best moments into awesome products.