THE CLEAREST PATH TO CAREER FULFILLMENT STARTS WITH PAREXEL.
At PAREXEL, we believe that the power to work independently and intelligently should be yours every day. Your ability to understand our clients’ needs and achieve quality results is critical to our reputation as one of the best clinical research organisations (CROs) in the world.
On your PAREXEL journey, we support you with leading-edge technology, the highest calibre team members, and managers who know your strengths. If you’re looking for flexibility and work-life balance, we’re here to listen and help you move forward with your individual career path.
Bring your talent to PAREXEL and surround yourself with colleagues who share the same dedication and passion—to deliver life-saving treatments to patients worldwide.
To support our global Recruitment Marketing team, we are looking for a dedicated
Intern (f/m) Recruitment Marketing EMEA
office-based in Berlin for 4-6 months as a mandatory internship starting in April
You will work closely with the Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist and support the Talent Acquisition (TA) team with the execution of internal and external marketing projects, such as:
· Dive into market research: External labor market, macro-economic and competitive intelligence for specific regions in order to build an effective external TA strategy.
· Get active on events: Participate in the planning and executing hiring events and conferences, whether they are in-person or virtual.
· Influence our social employer brand: Actively create content for social media channels, engage with communities and social media monitoring.
You put an emphasis on Marketing Communication in your bachelor study course. Thanks to your first experiences from project team work during studies or previous internships, you bring along:
A flexible and change oriented mind with respect to work assignments and new learning.
· Creative thinking and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in German and English.
· Ability to work independently with good organizational skills.
· Experienced with Microsoft based applications and general knowledge of PC functions (Adobe software, i.e. Photoshop and InDesign is a plus).
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
If you are ready to join PAREXELs journey, please send your application to franziska.mende@PAREXEL.com or apply via our career centre: Intern Recruitment Marketing EMEA (http://jobs.parexel.com/de/berlin/administrative/jobid6767636-internship-recruitment-marketing-emea-...). To learn more about us please visit PAREXEL.com.