At Paleo Jerky, we are a young, highly motivated team with a great mission for 2016:
With our Premium Functional Meat Snack, we will revolutionize the snack market and become an international sports and lifestyle brand.
In the heart of Berlin, just a stone`s throw away from Alexanderplatz, we develop functional snacks for athletes, fans of healthy snacking, travellers, paleos and everybody with an active lifestyle. Paleo Jerky, that is 100% taste, 100% grass fed premium beef, 100% free of allergens, 63% proteins.
Demand for our product is growing steadily, now we need support to help us make our story a success.
We are looking for a dedicated intern for our innovative start up. As an Intern you will be part of the team and get first hand experiences what working in a start up means. Together with a highly motivated team you will take over responsibility from day one and create actual value. At the same time you will get unique learning experiences through the vibrant atmosphere and the outstanding people around you.
· High-growth, fast pace food startup
· Exciting and challenging projects/tasks
· High degree of creative freedom
· Join a team of talented and motivated people
· Huge personal development along the growth of the startup
· Be part of the Atlantic Labs portfolio, one of Berlin’s most prestigious start-up environment where you can learn from outstanding experts of all kinds and grow your network
· Great network opportunities within all of Atlantic Labs portfolio companies
· Work in an open office space adjacent to other Atlantic Labs Portfolios and mingle with exciting people from all over the world
· A university degree or currently student in the field of economics, nutrition or marketing
· You know the marketing ABC from first practical experiences
· You are a digital native
· You are enthusiastic, a self-starter and result oriented
· Strong communication and influence skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style.
· Energized by an entrepreneurial environment – not afraid to do things themselves to get things done. Comfortable making decisions with limited information and resources. Self-reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.
· Proficiency in German and English (both written and spoken)
· Enthusiasm for startups and food, sports, outdoor sports and nutrition
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
If you`re interested, drop your application to email@example.com