We are growing fast in Germany and can offer a fantastic internship opportunity for a recent graduate looking to experience a digital start up first hand!
Outbrain is the world's leading content discovery platform. We help users discover the most interesting content on the web. Outbrain offers users personalized content recommendations on a network of over 700 premium publishers including Image , Focus Online , N24 , CNN , MSN , Yahoo!, Le Monde , Vogue and Jolie. Outbrain reaches over half a billion users worldwide and 2 out of 3 internet users in Germany.
Outbrain plays a crucial role in the growth of the entire content marketing industry. 78 percent of the top 50 brands that are listed in Forbes Magazine, currently use Outbrain to increase the reach of their pages. Outbrain was founded in 2006 in New York and now has 17 offices globally. Our offices in Germany are located in Munich and Dusseldorf.
We are looking for:
- Sales support for our Sales and Business Development team, including lead generation and liaison with potential customers
- Planning and implementation of marketing activities (newsletters, event mailings, event organisation)
- Preparation and revision of marketing and sales documents and customer- specific offerings
- Design, development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Analysis and reporting of KPIs of content marketing campaigns
- 100% fluent German, both written & spoken
- Very good knowledge of English as you will work directly with our colleagues in London and New York.
- Degree in economics or media studies (or a similar background)
- Enthusiasm for the internet and all things digital
- Strong communication skills and a creative, solution-oriented mind
- High level of commitment and initiative
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
What we offer :
- Fair paid internship
- Duration: 6 months (extension or transfer to permanent position possible)
- Online and content marketing know how and training
- Important practical experience in an international company
- Young team with start-up spirit and a lot of fun at work
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns