Your role: We are offering an interesting, diversified and challenging internship position at the CEO Office in the company. Here you will work directly with the Head of the CEO Office and his team to support the CEO in carrying out his responsibilities as Chairman of the Executive Board and CEO.
You will be involved and provide support with projects management as well as for the preparation of meetings / events with speeches / presentations for Executive Board and various other CEO topics.
You can expect an inclusive & international team environment. We are committed to mentoring, on the job training & learning, teamwork, and transparency.
Who you are:
• Professional or Experimented student (m/f) in Economics/Business Administration/Project Management/Consulting/Strategy or Communication
• Highly motivated, self-starter, willing to assume responsibility
• Being collaborative, energic, passionate and enthusiastic
• Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and another language/German would be a plus
• Confident in interacting across all hierarchy levels including senior management
• Structured and reliable working attitude, curiosity to learn new things
• Strong computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
Duration: 3-6 months (Starting: October 2019)