The purpose of the Alliance Management (AM) Function is to provide leadership, vision and direction in creating and directing strategic commercial, development and research alliances to maximize the success, and create value through best practices in AM. AM is responsible for the overall management of Biopharma alliances.
Your role: Support AM Team for specific elements of the implementation of Partnership Model 2.4, which includes:
- collaborate with the execution of MSAW – Managing Strategic Alliances Workshop – a workshop that provides opportunity to develop and learn alliance and project management tools and share best practices, through the discussion of real case studies;
- support the AM Team to develop powerful tools and share AM Best Practices;
- collaborate with the AM team to track AM key performance indicators (KPIs).
The intern may also be appointed to co-manage one of alliances. That will be a great opportunity to learn on-the-job. Main tasks will include (but not be limited to):
- interact with the global project team
- collaborate with external team members
- look for opportunities to maximize value of the collaborations
- anticipate and solve complex issues
- negotiate amendments and terminations of agreements
- prepare business plans and execute Action Plans
Who you are:
- Master student – or at least in the second half of Bachelor’s studies
- Study Life Sciences or Business Administration in a top-ranked university
- Have an overall GPA of 75% or higher
- Availability to work full-time (37.5 hours/week).
- A person full of initiative, flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized
- Possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills.
- At least a 2nd language and ideally a 3rd language is required
Duration: 12 months, starting date to be discussed
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.