Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team of over 250 people from over 28 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
Ready to be a part of our team? Apply now by emailing your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support an experienced Category Manager in a product range of fashion, home & lifestyle, or jewelry
- Manage orders including but not limited to: monitoring warehouse stock levels, reorders, sales analyses and re-negotiations of prices and delivery terms
- Communicate daily with suppliers, our Sourcing Team in Guangzhou, and the Supply Chain Management Team to guarantee a steady flow of goods
- Collaborate on strategic assignments such as trend identification through assortment and KPI analysis, risk assessment, and the inferring of actions together with the Merchandise Team
- Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns as well as process optimization projects
- University degree in business administration or related field (completed or in progress)
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker with a passion for learning
- Team player with excellent communication and an organized, solution-oriented approach to problems
- Adequate efficiency in MS-Office with focus on MS Excel
- Fluency in English (German is a plus!)
What You Can Expect From Us
- A chance to re-define e-commerce fashion with a data-driven approach
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- A world-class team: We don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
Please send us your complete application documents with your salary expectations and your possible start date at email@example.com