Kolibri Games is a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two games, 'Idle Miner Tycoon' and 'Idle Factory Tycoon' have already reached 70 million global downloads.
A world-class tech company on the way to becoming one of the most talented players in the world.
We offer an autonomous studio comprising self-motivated teams in a fast-decision-making environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
Legal Intern (f / m / d)
As a Legal Intern, you want to be involved in various projects within the Finance & Legal team and therefore want to communicate with external legal advisors.
Projects wants to include reviewing business contracts, drawing up new contracts, managing trademarks, and researching legal questions.
In the legal area we offer you a great opportunity to help you. Learn more about legal matters.
We are looking for an Intern to join us for 5-6 months.
- You want to ensure that contracts are prepared and entered into correctly
- You want help coordinate company-wide legal matters
- You want to answer a question on various problems
- You want to prepare and report Business Cases to the C-level and Finance & Legal team
- You want to provide support for accounting and controlling and collaborating with other internal teams
- You want to liaise with external partners and represent the company in a professional manner
- You are willing to support our team for 5 to 6 months
- You have a great interest in developing your knowledge about legal matters from a business perspective
- You can be described as reliable and accurate
- You are able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- You have a high personal initiative and create structured solutions on your own.
- You are a trustworthy team player
- You have excellent German skills (C2 level at a minimum) and strong English skills
- Experience in legal on is a plus
- A Passion or interest in games is welcome
Why Join Us?
- Team - a position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid development - an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegant as possible
- Autonomy - we have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to their games from their first day
- Opportunity - we offer career progression, training and opportunities to grow a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - we are aiming to become one of the most player-centric companies in the world. Working on a live game is done by millions and you want to get a quick feedback from the players
- Training - a personal learning budget of € 1,000 + to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. So we offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - a modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - the newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and drinks - fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh. So we have a fully stocked fridge; smoothies, coke, club mate, beer etc
- Health and fitness - we pay € 50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Salary - competitive salaries - We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit share - full-time employees share the opportunity to profit from our unique share / stock option program
- Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - regular party to celebrate, including summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team events - bowling, BBQ's and movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday celebrations - company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is a vibrant games company based in Berlin. A world-class tech company on the way.
At Kolibri Games, you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Here everybody can contribute millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in almost decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over their own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learning, ownership and skill development. Our main title is 'Idle Miner Tycoon', one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 50 million downloads and seven-figure revenue per month. In April 2018, we released our second game, 'Idle Factory Tycoon', which is about 4 million downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do not forget to apply for this role in English. Thank you.