Das erwartet Sie bei uns
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
The Frontend (FE) cluster offers a broad range of manufacturing competence specialized in high-quality logic products. The portfolio represents Power, Bipolar, Sensor, Passive and Diode technologies as well as CMOS, RF-CMOS and embedded flash technologies. The manufacturing sites in Dresden, Kulim, Regensburg and Villach are committed to Operational Excellence with strong customer focus.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role you will:
* Create reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence (BI) software and Microsoft .NET.
* Manage the aggregation and conception of data structures as a basis for report creation independently
* Prepare analyses and reports for coordination with other departments
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are studying Computer science, media informatics, business informatics, applied computer science or a related course
* Ideally already have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL & Microsoft .NET
* Want to gain hands-on experience in a world-leading technology company
* Have curiosity, creativity and enjoyment of new things
* Want to work in a young and dynamic team
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for student jobs:
* You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job
* In the current situation, we particularly emphasis the health and safety of our employees, which is why we support working from home. Nevertheless, you should not live more than 150 km away from the place of work, so that the location is easily accessible for you