Das erwartet Sie bei uns
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role you will:
* Support the development of our new web-based data infrastructure system
* Conduct creative solution design in the area of data infrastructure and data analytics
* Support the hands-on programming and testing of a new web-based data analysis service
* Contribute to the team's knowledge base by documentation
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Study Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or a related field
* Are motivated to work within an agile and innovative development environment
* Already gained some practical experience in web-based programming
* Are a fan of version control and RESTful microservices
* Are passionate about state-of-the art web technologies
* Are interested to learn more about environmental sensing and MEMS technology
* Ideally are familiar with Matlab and common electronic lab equipment
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for student jobs:
* You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
* In the current situation, we particularly emphasis the health and safety of our employees, which is why we support working from home. Nevertheless, you should not live more than 150 km away from the place of work, so that the location is easily accessible for you.