Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role, you will:
* Support our team in market and competitor analysis;
* Assist in creating dashboards with Point of Sale (POS), Business Win and Design Registration analysis and reports;
* Generate presentation material and required business data consolidation;
* Support the global marketing plan for commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles (CAV) and industrial automation applications;
* Collaborate with internal experts to support digital MarCom Campaigns for applications;
* Help to maintain the application websites and confluence pages.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are studying Marketing, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or something similar;
* Are experienced in using the MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint applications;
* Have fun with reporting and "number crunching";
* Possess a result-oriented, structured, and conscientious working style;
* Enjoy communicating with different counterparts and working in an international team;
* Speak English and German fluently.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English;
* Certificate of enrollment at university;
* Latest grades transcript;
* High school report.
Additionally, the following requisites apply for student jobs:
* You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
* You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.