Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segment sensors, chip card, development and backend operations at site Regensburg enable the development of comprehensive innovations across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and the development of new materials.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role, you will:
* Support the reporting and communication in our Transfer & Conversion Management Team;
* Develop and implement a reporting system within our new ORACLE database platform;
* Improve our data analysis tools in Tableau.
You are best equipped for this job, if you:
* Are currently studying Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related field;
* Show knowledge in SQL and DBMS;
* Are used to working with MS Office (i.e. Excel incl. macros, Outlook);
* Ideally, already gained experience in Tableau as a plus;
* Enjoy working independently and stand out due to your good communication skills;
* Have a very good command of English;
* Are interested in a long-term collaboration.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English;
* Certificate of enrollment at university;
* Latest grades transcript;
* High school report.
Additionally, the following requisites apply for student jobs:
* You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
* You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.