Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon's Quality Management department acts proactively to satisfy the needs of our customers to increase their success and to ensure 'best in class' product quality. Internally the department develops a living quality culture at all levels within the different divisions and at our partners.
In your new role you will:
* Model business processes according to defined rules;
* Review and validate the modelled processes with the respective business process owner;
* Review business processes on base of rules for missing information e.g. role and key process indicator;
* Ensure correct assignment of modelled processes in the business process framework.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are studying a technical or non-technical subject;
* Have knowledge in MS Office;
* Have ARIS knowledge;
* Have analytical thinking and good communication skills;
* Are fluently speaking English and have basic German knowledge.