Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role you will:
* Work hands on with marketing and strategy topics such as developing growth plans for developing regions, and go-to-market approaches for new products;
* Scope market view for DSS in EMEA: segments, market sizing, market trends, describe ecosystem and competition landscape;
* Identify priorities, key targets, opportunities and white spots in order to asses strategic decisions;
* Support the regional strategy and business planning: align with Business Lines, Account Managers and other stakeholders;
* Track and support business opportunities to increase revenue and market penetration;
* Create internal material to report on business opportunities and market trends statuses;
* Support in Post Merger Integration topics.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are currently studying Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or something similar;
* Are highly motivated, able to think strategically, act decisively and have a good team spirit;
* Are well versed in using Microsoft Office;
* Speak fluently English, German is appreciated.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English;
* Certificate of enrollment at university;
* Latest grades transcript;
* High school report.