Das erwartet Sie bei uns
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In Campeon, besides working towards our goal of being one of the most sustainable companies in the world, we are improving everyone's future by making the technology of tomorrow.
At Infineon, we are also very focused on work-life balance, so here you will be a step away from the center of Munich where you can surf in the Englischer Garten and drink a fresh beer after work.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
As an intern in the Infineon M&A department you will be a full-fledged member of our team and gain first-hand experience working on deals. You will learn about the M&A process from initiation to closing.
The tasks and responsibilities you receive will depend on your performance.
You may be asked to:
* Support the project management of transactions.
* Create a presentation for key decision-makers within Infineon.
* Provide market and industry studies as well as competitive analysis.
* Research potential acquisition targets.
The minimum duration of the internship is three months, preferably 4 to 6 months.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
* Have passed your undergraduate studies (Bachelor) with excellent results (degree courses: business administration, economics, natural sciences, industrial engineering and business or business informatics).
* Have already gained some relevant work experience from previous internships, preferably in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance or Consulting.
* Are a team player possessing know-how of M&A and project management.
* Are comfortable and competent with independently executing complex analyses and project management tasks.
* Are enthusiastic, show entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
* Have a good command of English (for foreign applicants, good knowledge of German is required).
* Possess very good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English;
* Certificate of enrollment at university;
* Latest grades transcript;
* High school report.