Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services" (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon's advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
For large System on Chip Designs for automotive application, Test Pattern Generation can be quite time consuming and may also endanger the given power limits. To avoid this we analyze the power and voltage drop of the test patterns in order to find the critical patterns
Therefore we run a methodology project named "Scan Pattern Selection for IR-Drop Analysis".
After we have introduced you to the topic your new tasks include:
* Writing scripts to automate the pattern selection.
* Simulating the test pattern.
* Correlating for Worst Switching Activity.
* Analyzing the Switching Activities of test patterns.
Afterwards we may offer an opportunity for a bachelor thesis or master thesis.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
* Currently studying Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or a similar subject.
* Have basic knowledge in the area of digital circuit technology and design flow of semiconductor development.
* Optionally have UNIX and preferably TCL, Perl or Verilog skills.
* Have ideally first experience in the area of Engineering: Research and Development.
* Have an excellent command of English. German skills are a plus.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV in English;
* Copy of your certificate of enrollment at university;
* Copy of your latest study transcript;
* Copy of your high school report.