Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Your tasks include:
* Set-up and taking into operation of automated test systems for high power semiconductors for motor control applications.
* Implementation, execution and documentation of test cases with focus on the assessment and optimization of the characterization board and measurement system capabilities.
* Implementation, execution, and documentation of test cases for highly integrated semiconductor Power Switches and Motor Control ICs.
* Development, implementation, debugging and taking-into-operation of high-speed amplifiers for high power semiconductor system testing.
You're best equipped for this job if you:
* Are studying electrical engineering or similar with focus on electronics and measurement technology.
* Have ideally hands on experience in using measurement technologies, power supplies and test equipment (oscilloscopes, multi-, source- and measurement meters).
* Are experienced with Matlab scripting and C-coding ideally for the control of test set-ups and instruments.
* Have first experience in designing, taking-into-operation and debugging of printed circuit boards.
* Demonstrate basic knowledge in mixed signal semiconductor devices such as power switches.
* Have a good command of English.
* Like working in a team, strive for excellence and have the passion and courage to develop new and creative ideas.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV in English;
* Copy of your certificate of enrollment at university;
* Copy of your latest study transcript;
* Copy of your high school report.