HeidelbergCement Group is seeking a working student (f/m) for instructional design for the HeidelbergCement Technology Center (HTC) Cement Academy. Total weekly working hours are 20 hours for a period of 6 months.
HeidelbergCement Group produces a broad range of heavy building materials in four main product lines: cement, aggregates, ready mixed concrete and asphalt. HTC Global Cement Academy wants to make available online maintenance courses for our technical staffs. The aim is to optimize the performance of our cement plants.
Your Main Tasks:
- You will work with Global HTC staff to support operations in achieving goals with exposure to experienced engineers and managers in the department and other departments
- You will work with an assigned mentor to manage the process for developing web-based course material for the Cement Academy
- You will participate in a team environment to complete assigned project work
- You will have the opportunity to participate in various training programs and projects to further your knowledge
Our Main Requirements:
- You are studying Educational Sciences (Lehramt), Human Resources (Personalentwicklung), Instructional Design (Instruktionsdesign), Psychology, Graphic Design or a related discipline
- You have a desire to learn and obtain hands-on experience creating interactive, adult learning material for the internet and instructional videos
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office software products, especially PowerPoint
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics and grasp concepts quickly, but not afraid to ask questions if you don’t understand
- Strong organization skills, attentive to detail and able to see the big picture
- You have very good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Many students have used the opportunity and exposure in HeidelbergCement to develop their thesis topic to have practical and relevant industry application.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
If your profile meets the requirements and you would like to gain experience within a global company and a highly international team, you can expect challenging and exciting tasks with own responsibilities from your first working day on.
We are looking forward to your application online!