HeidelbergCement Group is seeking an intern (f/m) for the department Global Environmental Sustainability.
As an intern in the department Global Environmental Sustainability, located in our headquarters in Heidelberg, Germany, you will be assisting in the roll-out and implementation of various global strategic sustainability projects.
Your Main Tasks:
- Help make our projects succeed by conducting research, building tools and databases and collecting information
- Develop a tool for status and KPI tracking as well as questionnaires regarding the implementation of our global sustainability strategy, the Sustainability Commitments 2030
- Gain insights into all facets of sustainability management at HeidelbergCement and the exciting projects and innovations we are working on to lower our footprint and to make our business model future-proof, including endeavors in the fields of climate change mitigation and adaptation, sustainable construction, biodiversity as well as corporate social responsibility
Our Main Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme or recently completed first degree. No specific subject required, numerical affinity and interdisciplinary mindset are key
- Interest in sustainability issues, research, data collection and analysis
- Strong affinity with IT tools, especially Microsoft Excel
- Inquisitive mindset, intercultural awareness, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient English language skills required, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Start date as soon as possible with a duration of 3-6 months. Please let us know your preferred start date and duration on the application form
If your profile meets the requirements and you would like to gain experience within a global company and a highly international team, you can expect challenging and exciting tasks with own responsibilities from your first working day on.
We are looking forward to your application online!