FlixBus is an innovative supplier of mobility services with headquarters in Berlin, Munich, Paris and Milan. With more than 10.000 connections, our green buses offer a modern, comfortable, and ecologically sensitive way of travelling at best prices. This makes us the clear market leader in Germany. Our goal is to grow on an international level and establish a Europe-wide network of long- and medium distance bus connections.
- You will develop our Java-based web applications in collaboration with our multifunctional team
- You will participate actively in our agile development process (XP, Scrum, Kanban)
- You will suggest improvements to our web frontends
- You will support QA and DevOps in their respective tasks
- Advanced studies in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Business Informatics)
- Knowledge of IDEs, e.g. Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
- Some experience in structured, object-oriented development in Java or in other OO programming languages
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and applications
- You show initiative, you’re able to work in a team, and you’re committed to your work
- Excellent English skills
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal-oriented and independently in an experienced and professional team and international environment
- The once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to build the leader of the European mobility market with us, we are looking forward to your online application.
D - 80639 München