• You are an integral part of our recruiting team and help enable us to hire the best candidates
• You participate in all areas of the recruiting process, from posting job ads, screening candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, active sourcing and coordinating with hiring managers
• You act as a point of contact for hiring managers and support them throughout their recruitment process
• You identify and directly approach suitable candidates for our open positions via social networks such as LinkedIn
• You help support event planning for meetups and fairs
• You are responsible for various recruiting projects
Perks• All for one and one for all. Each individual is equally important and has responsibilities from day 1. This enables us to learn from eachother on a daily basis.
• Fun at work and beyond. We organize team events regularly – and there's always something to celebrate!
• Trust-based working time. We don't punch the clock – you organize your own schedule.
• Never a dull moment. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
• Global player. With us, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• We have an impact. With innovation and smart technology we are changing the way that people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Feel at home. We provide you with your own laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
• Hard work pays off. We offer a competitive salary and FlixBus rides for you, your family and friends to discover the world.
Your Profile• Enrolled student in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, with a focus on HR
• Previous experience in recruitment, ideally in a start-up or a dynamic environment
• Activities outside your academic career show us that you are ready to take on responsibility and work in an international environment
• You have good people skills and enjoy working with all kinds of people and personalities
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Your work style is proactive, you are committed, team oriented, and follow an accurate and structured way of thinking
• You are not afraid of working independently and taking ownership of your tasks
• You are fluent in English, German is a plus but not required
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns