We're looking for a motivated and driven Partner Management & Operations Intern for Central and Eastern Europe for FlixBus Charter (m/f/d) starting as soon as possible who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You support managing our Central and Eastern European bus partners and procuring the transports for our European customer groups
- You participate in the matching of our customer requests to the capabilities of our partners
- You take part in organizing and overseeing the execution of the transports to maintain and improve our high customer satisfaction
- You support coaching our bus partner companies regarding our quality guidelines
- You recommend and work on improvements regarding our processes through projects
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You study with a focus on Management, International Business, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field of study
- You are enthusiastic about strategic sourcing, procurement, logistic, operation management or similar fields
- You possess entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality and put emphasis on problem-solving
- You have a positive attitude and are comfortable in a partner-facing environment
- You can speak Czech/Slovak and English on a native or fluent level, or any other European language (e.g. Hungarian, Slovenian or Croatian) is a plus
- You have very good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- You are available for (at least) five months
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
In 2015, FlixBus launched a new business unit, FlixBus Charter, renting private buses with a driver to individual groups. Charter has since expanded to numerous countries, providing comfortable and affordable transportation across Europe.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.