• You work closely with the Director HR and his team to make sure everything runs smoothly
• You use your entrepreneurial spirit to assist in a wide range of HR projects
• You support the implementation of new processes and concepts
• You prepare great internal and external presentations for board meetings
• You prepare and participate in global meetings and projects
Perks• All for one and one for all. Each individual is equally important and has responsibilities from day 1. This enables us to learn from eachother on a daily basis.
• Fun at work and beyond. We organize team events regularly – and there's always something to celebrate!
• Trust-based working time. We don't punch the clock – you organize your own schedule.
• Never a dull moment. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
• Global player. With us, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• We have an impact. With innovation and smart technology we are changing the way that people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Feel at home. We provide you with your own laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
• Hard work pays off. We offer a competitive salary and FlixBus rides for you, your family and friends to discover the world.
Your Profile• Enrolled student in Economics, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields of study
• Advanced MS-Office skills
• First experiences in a consultancy or similar working environment
• Good analytical skills, an affiliation for numbers and good problem-solving skills
• A communicative and engaged personality as well as a team player
• A self-organized and autonomous working-style
• Fluent in English and German
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns