FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBuses have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
- You contribute to the internationalization process of the Charter business and take care of the new English website
- You develop and optimize the customer experience through improvements and recommendations for action
- You actively participate in the implementation of new and the optimization of existing processes
- You support the team in the daily business
- Enrolled student in economics, management, mathematics, communication studies, information systems or similar
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Analytical skills and an affiliation with numbers
- Entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality
- Native speaker level in English and at least good command of German; any other European language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München