We're looking for a motivated and driven intern for Online Marketing (SEO) (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have a direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You help us to improve the quality of the existing content on our websites as well as plan new content that will resonate with our customers and drive new visitors to our sites
- You work with our localisation team to drive performance across multiple websites in multiple languages
- You conduct market and competitor analysis to help us understand our customers and users better as well as identify content opportunities
- You stay up to date with changes in the SEO industry and help us test new ideas
- You help us with onsite content and PR related activities
- You have a creative side and lots of ideas that we can test and implement
- You are focused on reading new bookings
- You work closely with other FlixBus marketing departments to promote our content
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Newly graduated or enrolled student in relevant academic courses
- Interested in online marketing and SEO in particular
- Enthusiastic, organized and curious about marketing are among your strongest qualities
- Creative and eloquent person and good social, communication and analytical skills
- Fluent English speaker; any other European language is a plus
Our Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are on the road.
- Trust-based working. We do not punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, various employee discounts and more.Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have just established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.