We're looking for a motivated and driven **Dutch/Belgian Sales & Strategic Projects Intern for FlixBus Charter (m/f/d) **who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You support the sales team responsible for the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg in the daily business by maintaining direct and indirect customer relations
- You use your Dutch or Flemish language skills and cultural knowledge to develop and improve the customer experience through recommendations and implementation of new strategies
- You contribute to the internationalization process of the Charter business by improving the Dutch/Belgian website and customer experience
- You actively participate in the implementation and optimization of new and existing processes
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You are an enrolled student in business administration, management, communication studies, tourism management, international studies, or similar
- You are available for (at least) five months
- You have good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- You bring a positive attitude, an entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality to our team
- You are comfortable in a client-facing environment
- Native speaker level in Dutch and fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
In 2015, FlixBus launched a new business unit, FlixBus Charter, renting private buses with a driver to individual groups. Charter has since expanded to numerous countries, providing comfortable and affordable transportation across Europe.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
Take a closer look at our amazing success story: