The mission will essentially be oriented towards the market development through advisory-sale by phone.
- Develop and build up a Riverandboat client portfolio.
- Establish a real business relationship with the clients by understanding their needs and or issues to advise them and guide them to select the proper solution of boat and/or additional services (insurance, guide book…).
- Deal with eventual litigation and or clients’ complaints.
- Daily contact with ship-owners (B to B interaction).
Punctually, missions of product development and brand improvement:
- Business intelligence (competitor monitoring) and research of new partnerships to extend the catalog of offers.
- Bring new ideas to improve the selling tools/system and to improve the front website.
- Study level requested: Bachelor (preferably major in tourism or business)
- Languages: Native or bilingual German, Fluent English. French would be appreciated.
- Professional experience: no experience needed, but experience in a tourism agency, booking center, call-center, e-travel agency etc. will be a plus
- Qualities: Good skills at redaction / Great sense of negotiation and persuasion/ Curious (keen on getting information) and meticulous / Responsive with high sense of listening and advising.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
To apply for this offer, send your resume and a cover letter to Tamara Tilland: firstname.lastname@example.org