Animalbox is a fast-growing company that is dedicated to pleasing pets across Europe. Launched in July 2012 by a team of enthusiastic pet-parents, Animalbox is now the largest provider of monthly subscription boxes for pets in Europe.
Animalbox currently operates six brands in France, Belgium (Woufbox, Miaoubox, Doggybox, Kittybox), Switzerland and the United Kingdom (Pawsomebox, Purrfectbox), with plans to continue growing and to bring happiness to pets all over Europe. Animalbox is a member of L'Accélérateur start-up accelerator programme in France. Animalbox is backed financially by Network Finances, a fund for internet entrepreneurs, as long as internet business angels and successfully raised a total of €1,500,000.
You will be in charge of all aspects of Animalbox’s business development in Germany, including customer acquisition marketing, advertising, customer services, and communications.
You will work closely with the company’s founders, have extensive responsibilities and the chance to make a direct impact on the company’s fortunes.
You will have responsibility for your own team at Animalbox.
Advertising & Marketing
- Maintain campaigns on Facebook Ads and Google AdWords, as well as to explore new advertising opportunities such as re-targeting and re-marketing
- Oversee and increase the productivity of the email marketing strategy and the affiliate marketing programme in Germany
- Build partnerships with other organisations in the German petcare industry, including online retailers and charities
Communications & Community Management
- Manage a public relations campaign in Germany
- Oversee all aspects of social media and blogger outreach (e.g. brand profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest, paid and organic outreach to bloggers, YouTubers and other influencers)
- Oversee the loyalty/referral programme for customers in Germany
- Manage closely customer service, including customer feedback surveys, complaints and enquiries
- Native German speaker with a strong interest in digital marketing, advertising, communications and ecommerce
- Motivation to work in a position of increasing responsibility and the initiative to work independently, leading a team
- Highly analytical, metrics-driven, with ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and tactical team plans
- Strong process orientation and understanding of how to drive tactical execution that is efficient, high quality and scalable
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
- You want to bring happiness to millions of pet owners and their furry companions by providing them with the best options
- You are passionate about having a job that has a real impact on something that you care about
- You want to work in a fast growing company alongside motivated and talented people
- You would like to be part of a Paris-based team that has high ambitions within Europe
- Your pet will get benefits from the job with all the wonderful goodies that reside in our office :)
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with a CV and a cover letter attached under the subject title: Job application: Germany Country Manager