Would you like to explore how semiconductors enable the Circular Economy? You are ready to shape a greener future together with us in one of the world leading high tech semiconductor companies? If you are passionate about digitalization, sustainability and business model innovation, then apply and become part of our team - as working student or as researcher for your Master Thesis.
In this role you are part of the central innovation ecosystems team that accelerates innovation by exploring new use cases and business models with focus on circular economy to make an impact on people, planet and profit. You will actively work on the circular economy initiative development, explore sustainable products and services in the electronics/ semiconductor industry and beyond. We are offering a position as working student, as an intern or to write your thesis. As a student in our Business Incubation team, you will develop and validate new business concepts with Infineon's experts, customers or partners.
In your new role you will:
* Assist the team to conceptualize, design and build innovative products and services around circular economy in the electronics/semiconductor industry
* Explore new markets and business models via desktop and user research
* Scout for the most promising startups with a circular business model
* Support in running validation sprints
* Participate in Design Thinking and business model workshops with experts
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are currently studying environmental engineering, management & technology, business administration, industrial engineering, business informatics or a comparable subject with focus on Circular Economy or Sustainability
* Are interested in a longer-term cooperation of at least 6 months with 16 - 20 hours per week
* Are eager to challenge the linear value chain towards circularity
* Are curious about making an impact to our earth through innovation
* Ideally already have some experience in consulting, project management or in a startup environment
* Are proficient in the use of MS Office applications such as PowerPoint and with collaboration tools
* Are a team player and inspire with an independent, agile and goal-oriented way of working
* Demonstrate very good English and German language skills
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
Important information for working students:
* Working part-time: The focus is on studies. Therefore, working student is possible during the lecture period with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
* Proper students (according to the German law) are welcome: You must be enrolled and the examination results or modules of your studies must not have been completed yet, so that you can still work in our team for at least 6 months. You must also not be in a semester of leave.
* You should live close to the site: It is important for us to work with you on site and to integrate you into the team. You should therefore be able to come to the site regularly.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.