You are interested in the foundations of radar signal processing? You want to gain practical insights into Machine Learning based approaches? You want to work with modern radar sensors as well as measurement equipment? You already worked with Matlab and/or Python? Then apply now! Our Software Team within the Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) division is looking forward to your application.
You should live close to the site: More than 150 km distance is not recommended for a working student job due to the travel.
In your new role you will:
* Develop array calibration software for consumer radar sensors
* Assess different approaches including machine learning based approaches
* Work with modern radar sensors with integrated antennas and modern measurement equipment
* Start as a working student with the possibility to write your master thesis afterwards
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are currently studying Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or a similar subject
* Have already gained practical experience with Matlab and/or Python
* Are interested in developing algorithms based on your knowledge in e.g. linear algebra, statistical signal processing, optimization, machine learning or similar topics
* Speak English fluently
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for working students:
* You must be enrolled and not on academic leave: Proper students (according to German law) are warmly welcome!
* You should live close to the site: More than 150 km distance is not recommended for a working student job due to the travel.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
Infineon PSS semiconductors are enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity, and fast, reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our state-of-the-art power and connectivity devices make chargers, servers, mainboards, power tools, and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter, and more energy-efficient. In addition, our trusted sensors give things an intuitive sensing capability to make them contextually aware, and our RF chips support fast and reliable data communications.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.