Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role, you will:
* Develop and implement concepts for digital document and knowledge management (Confluence, SharePoint, etc.)
* Support strategic and operational projects in collaboration with other functions
* Conceptualize, coordinate and design presentations for different management panels and for division-wide topics
* Support and coordinate entry-level talent pipeline
* Support in organizing and planning internal events on a regular basis (such as Workshops)
You are best equipped for these tasks, if you:
* Are currently studying Business Administration, Marketing and Sales, Engineering or a related field of study
* Possess very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, PowerPoint)
* Show advanced communication skills and enjoy a good team spirit while you proof an open mind and empathy
* Bring organizational skills and a talent for structuring different topics that allows you to always keep an eye on the details without losing sight of the big picture
* Are fluent in written and spoken English
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
* Working part-time: The focus is on studies. Therefore, working student is possible during the lecture period with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
* Proper students (according to the German law) are welcome: You must be enrolled and the examination results or modules of your studies must not have been completed yet, so that you can still work in our team for at least 6 months. You must also not be in a semester of leave.
* You should live close to the site: It is important for us to work with you on site and to integrate you into the team. You should therefore be able to come to the site regularly.