Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role you will:
* Support with project reporting for our development projects (in PowerPoint and Excel)
* Support for Configuration & Change Management
* Develop software solutions for process automation
* Support the team with the implementation
of agile methods (e.g. Kanban)
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Study Business Engineering, Business Informatics, Business Administration or similar
* Have very good skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
* Have very good communication skills in English, while German is a plus
* Already gained scripting skills (e.g. Python, Perl) is a strong plus
* Gained basic knowledge of agile methods as a plus
* Team-oriented and open minded personality
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for working students:
* You must be enrolled and not on academic leave: Proper students (according to German law) are warmly welcome!
* You should live close to the site: More than 150 km distance is not recommended for a working student job due to the travel