Das erwartet Sie bei uns
Our Customer Logistics Management team in Munich is searching for an ambitious student who wants to gain insights in the Production and Supply Chain Management of a globally acting DAX 40 company. You are currently studying a technical subject and bring strong analytical skills? Then don´t miss the chance to bring your skills to the next level in a working student position at Infineon and apply now!
In your new role you will:
* Support the Customer Logistics Management team in product and customer allocation topics
* Provide deep dive demand and supply analyses of our payment, government ID and IoT applications
* Participate in allocation rounds together with our Product Line and Supply Chain Managers
* Implement the allocation decisions in the Infineon Production and Order Promising System
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are currently studying a technical subject
* Bring strong analytical skills
* Possess very good Excel skills
* Show good English language skills
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for working students:
* You must be enrolled and not on academic leave: Proper students (according to German law) are warmly welcome!
* You should live close to the site: More than 150 km distance is not recommended for a working student job due to the travel.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
The CSS division provides end-to-end systems for a connected, secured world - building on trusted, game-changing microcontrollers as well as wireless and security solutions. CSS delivers microcontrollers plus Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and combined connectivity solutions (known as connectivity combos) along with hardware-based security technologies to power the broadest application spectrum spanning consumer electronics, IoT devices, cloud security, IT equipment, home appliances, connected cars, credit and debit cards, electronic passports, ID cards, and more. The division is at the forefront of computing, wireless connectivity, and trusted technologies that are helping to securely connect the networked systems of today and tomorrow.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Student Attraction Manager