Das erwartet Sie bei uns
You are currently studying and keep yourself up to date regarding the latest IT trends and digital technologies? You want to support the management in strategic topics and want to gain insights into an international high-tech company? Does this sound interesting to you? Our IT Authorization & Retention Services team in Munich is looking for a new team member. Don''t hesitate and apply now!
In your new role you will:
* Document IT Roles & Authorizations related processes, frameworks and workflows
* Participate and organize meetings and document meeting minutes
* Create and maintain monitoring dashboards
* Communicate with service providers
* Support the management in strategic topics and create management summaries and presentations
* Support the team with ongoing projects and operative activities
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are currently studying Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or an equivalent subject
* Already gained experience in creating management summaries and working with Sharepoint and Confluence
* Ideally have basic knowledge in Identity and Access Management or SAP Roles and Authorizations
* Ideally have programming skills or are keen to learn basic programming languages
* Bring very good knowledge of MS Office
* Have good learning skills, good understanding of processes and workflows and enjoy working proactively
* Are fluent in English and German
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for working students:
* You must be enrolled and not on academic leave: Proper students (according to German law) are warmly welcome!
* You should live close to the site: More than 150 km distance is not recommended for a working student job due to the travel.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 1200 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Student Attraction Manager