Das erwartet Sie bei uns
You are currently pursuing your studies and want to gain practical experience in a globally operating high-tech company? Our Global Product Engineering team in Munich is looking for a motivated and committed student who is willing to learn new things and work in an innovative company acting on a global scale. This sounds like a job for you? Then apply now and become part of Infineon. We are looking forward to meeting you!
In your new role you will:
* Support building up an internal communication strategy for Infineon''s analytics tool platform
* Make use of state-of-the-art communication tools that are in use at Infineon
* Align requirements with relevant stakeholders
* Work together with our cross functional teams
You are best equipped for this job if you:
* Are currently studying Marketing, Communication, Social Studies, Business Administration or an equivalent subject
* Already have experience in designing web pages, confluence technology, iShare technology or other relevant technologies used for knowledge exchange
* Show an outstanding command of written and spoken English
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for student jobs:
* You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
* In the current situation, we particularly emphasis the health and safety of our employees, which is why we support working from home. Nevertheless, you should not live more than 150 km away from the place of work, so that the location is easily accessible for you.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Student Attraction Manager