Do you live up to high quality standards and work conscientiously on making things better, faster and more efficient? Furthermore, are you experienced in working in the lab and highly interested in learning more about pre-defined experimental plans and the corresponding evaluation? Beside your profound interest in innovation and research of wafer technology, do you also bring along programming skills? Then this position could be the perfect match for you! Our team in Munich is looking forward to your application!
In your new role you will:
* Deal with standard semiconductor equipment, test instrumentation and interface laboratory equipment with controlling hardware
* Execute predefined electrical, mechanical and optical measurements for MEMS and Sensor devices
* Learn to conduct wafer level electrical measurements
* Conduct 2D/3D optical inspections of wafers and samples with high-resolution semiautomatic microscopes
* Support activities related to bring up of a new laboratory: develop new hardware to enhance the measurement setup and assembly of new test setups
* Support analysis of experimental data
* Post-process and document experimental results using available frameworks
You are best equipped for this job, if you:
* Are currently studying Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field of study
* Ideally gained first practical working experience in technology lab, R&D department or practical lab course
* Are interested in multidisciplinary challenges: electronic circuits, measurements, data analysis and processes
* Show a systematic and self-driven working style, oriented on problem solving
* Are willing to learn and to work in a team
* Ideally are familiar with programming languages as Matlab, Python, LabVIEW, Raspberry PI
* Have a good command of spoken and written English, basic German skills are an advantage
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for working students:
* You must be enrolled and not on academic leave: Proper students (according to German law) are warmly welcome!
* You should live close to the site: More than 150 km distance is not recommended for a working student job due to the travel.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
Infineon´s Quality Management department acts proactively to satisfy the needs of our customers to increase their success and to ensure 'best in class' product quality. Internally the department develops a living quality culture at all levels within the different divisions and at our partners.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.