Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
Our semiconductors are essential for supporting the automotive megatrends: electromobility, automated driving, connectivity, and advanced security. They link the real and the digital world, driving the ever-advancing pace of automotive digitalization. Infineon ATV is the number one semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
In your new role, you will:
* Support Infineon's Automotive division's communication towards external and internal audience involving division's identity, strategy, key actions, market trends, etc.
* Support to deliver the Automotive division's key messages across a broad mix of communication channels, especially digital channels
* Create communication content (text and visual elements) for various communication formats
* Research and benchmark on communication topics in existing and upcoming communication campaigns
You are best equipped for these tasks, if you:
* Are currently studying Communication, Marketing, Management or Business Administration or something similar
* Have prior relevant work experience related to communication - within a marketing department of a company or at a communication agency; experience in automotive or semiconductor industry is a plus
* Enjoy creating texts and visual contents
* Are a self-driven and creative personality
* Have proven enthusiasm and strong interpersonal skills
* Have a good command of English, both in written and oral form; German is a plus
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
* Working part-time: The focus is on studies. Therefore, working student is possible during the lecture period with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
* Proper students (according to the German law) are welcome: You must be enrolled and the examination results or modules of your studies must not have been completed yet, so that you can still work in our team for at least 6 months. You must also not be in a semester of leave.
* You should live close to the site: It is important for us to work with you on site and to integrate you into the team. You should therefore be able to come to the site regularly.