You are interested in semiconductor physics and electron devices? In this working student Job you have the possibility to support our Compact Modeling team and gain different insights into working with semiconductor devices. Sounds interesting? Join our Team in Munich now! We are looking forward to your application!
In your new role you will:
* Measure electrical characteristics of semiconductor devices on wafers, with focus on MOS transistors
* Investigate options to improve measurements by finding a trade-off between measurement speed and accuracy
* Apply and further develop our data handling, assessment and quality assurance for SPICE models
You are best equipped for this task if you :
* Are currently studying Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar subjects
* Have a good understanding of semiconductor physics and electron devices
* Bring first experience with electrical measurement equipment and/or spice simulators
* Python programming skills are a plus
* Speak English fluently
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
* Working part-time: The focus is on studies. Therefore, working student is possible during the lecture period with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
* Proper students (according to the German law) are welcome: You must be enrolled and the examination results or modules of your studies must not have been completed yet, so that you can still work in our team for at least 6 months. You must also not be in a semester of leave.
* You should live close to the site: It is important for us to work with you on site and to integrate you into the team. You should therefore be able to come to the site regularly.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
Our semiconductors are essential for supporting the automotive megatrends: electromobility, automated driving, connectivity, and advanced security. They link the real and the digital world, driving the ever-advancing pace of automotive digitalization. Infineon ATV is the number one semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.