Be a part of our Transfer & Conversion Management Team and support in reporting and communication. You will develop and implement a reporting system within ORACLE and help improving our tools in Tableau. Are you experienced in SQL and DBMS and want to deepen your knowledge? Are you a pro-active character who stands out with good communication skills? Then this working student job will give you the chance grow. Apply now if this sounds just like the right challenge for you!
In your new role you will:
* Supporting reporting and communication in Transfer & Conversion Management Team
* Development and implementation of reporting system in to new ORACLE database platform
* Development of data analysis tools in Tableau
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are currently a master student in computer science or a technical field of study, resp. proven technical experience
* Bring knowledge in SQL and DBMS
* Are professional in MS Excel incl. Macros, MS Outlook with experience in Tableau as a plus
* Characterize through your pro-active attitude and bring good communication skills
* Are fluent in English
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
* Working part-time: The focus is on studies. Therefore, working student is possible during the lecture period with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
* Proper students (according to the German law) are welcome: You must be enrolled and the examination results or modules of your studies must not have been completed yet, so that you can still work in our team for at least 6 months. You must also not be in a semester of leave.
* You should live close to the site: It is important for us to work with you on site and to integrate you into the team. You should therefore be able to come to the site regularly.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.