As a global semiconductor leader in power systems and IoT, we enable game-changing solutions for green and efficient energy, clean and safe mobility, as well as smart and secure IoT. That's why you probably use our products every day: smartphone, charger, electric toothbrush, coffee machine, refrigerator, remote control and much more. You are interested in Cyber Security and possess strong creative and communication skills? Then apply now, we are looking forward to your application!
* Take responsibility: You participate in various projects in the area of Cyber Training & Education such as trainings, guidelines, webinars, learning management platform, or phishing simulations including more technical projects (if wanted)
* Inform your colleagues: You raise awareness about cyber security and empower our employees by developing and enhancing content for our internal media channels, trainings and intranet pages (e.g. posts, newsletter and user guides)
* Be creative: You contribute with your own creative ideas on new awareness concepts, campaigns and/or events (e.g. simulated awareness attacks, video shorts and podcasts)
* Shape the future: You make a real impact by organizing, executing and/or supporting all kind of awareness activities and let your creative ideas come a reality
* Organizational talent: You manage the penetration test coordination
* Study field: You are currently studying (technical) Communications, Media Design or a similar field with interest in cyber security topics, or Computer Science or a similar field and have strong creative and communication skills
* Interests: You demonstrate interest in cyber security and digital learning
* Skills: You possess good communication skills as well as creative thinking, you are very well versed in working with PowerPoint and already have experience with programming and/or tools like GIMP or Camtasia
* Way of working: You consider yourself to be a team player and have a reliable and independent working style
* Language skills: You have good German and English skills, both written and spoken
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
* Working part-time: The focus is on studies. Therefore, working student is possible during the lecture period with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
* Proper students (according to the German law) are welcome: You must be enrolled and the examination results or modules of your studies must not have been completed yet, so that you can still work in our team for at least 6 months. You must also not be in a semester of leave.
* You should live close to the site: It is important for us to work with you on site and to integrate you into the team. You should therefore be able to come to the site regularly.
* Find out what we are looking for in your CV
* Find out how the student application process works with us
* Discover our student website
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
Business Continuity (BC) strengthens Infineon's sustainability, digitalization and resilience: BC ensures uninterrupted business in face of unforeseen adversity - that includes natural disasters, technical incidents, political turmoil or pandemics. In close collaboration with its stakeholders, BC oversees processes and resources critical to its production, prepares emergency plans and counter-measures.
Two hot topics are rooted in BC: Cyber security - safeguard intellectual property and protect Infineon from cyber-attacks. Sustainability - compliance with sustainability standards and corporate social responsibility.
Compliance with legal, customer & internal requirements adds up to the portfolio. The department encompasses functions such as sustainability reporting, real estate management, IT security, data protection and export control.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
Click here for more information about Diversity & Inclusion at Infineon.