Autonomous driving is not just a buzz word for you? You are curious about automotive trends and want to shape the future with us? As a working student supporting the Automotive Team, you will get the chance to gain practical experience in software development in a high-tech environment. Apply now, the team is looking forward to meeting you!
Your focus is to work on the improvement of the existing CI/CD system and implement prototypes for innovative new ideas.
In your new role you will:
* Support the development of an automotive motor control software library
* Get familiar with modern software development technologies
* Create concepts, write code and document your work
You are best equipped for this task if you:
* Are an enrolled student in Informatics, electrical engineering or a similar field
* Have good programming skills, especially in Python and C
* Are a team player and your approaches are systematic as well as analytic
* Work independently and reliable
* Are looking for a long-term student employment
* Have fluent english skills
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* CV in English
* Certificate of enrollment at university
* Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
* High school report
* Working part-time: The focus is on studies. Therefore, working student is possible during the lecture period with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
* Proper students (according to the German law) are welcome: You must be enrolled and the examination results or modules of your studies must not have been completed yet, so that you can still work in our team for at least 6 months. You must also not be in a semester of leave.
* You should live close to the site: It is important for us to work with you on site and to integrate you into the team. You should therefore be able to come to the site regularly.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.